Friday, February 22, 2008

Today's Featured Seller - SudsMuffin!!


I did it again! I posted on the forums to see who would like to be featured and lo and behold I woke up to this time 9 whole pages of requests! I thought it was hard last time!


I ended up choosing SudsMuffin as my featured seller today, because not only is she a truly wonderful person, I think her banner and her product are absolutely scrumptious!!!

So, what does SudsMuffin have to say about her shop?

First, lets send you to her website. http://sudsmuffin.com/ It is just full of scrumptious goodies!
Personally, I am in love and in awe of her marketing of Suds Muffin Pink. She has adopted hot pink (I love that colour!) as her trademark. If you come into her Brick and Morter shop in New Brunswick, Canada, not only will you get some fun little presents like soap samples, lip balms or possibly even have your picture taken and posted on the website, BUT you'll get to see Mr. SudsMuffin parading around in his hot pink t-shirt! I love that she's got him to wear that not only in the store, but all around town too! You're my hero, Mrs. SudsMuffin. ;)

After more than 8 years of making Bath and Body products, it's no wonder that her Etsy store looks so very good! I have to send kudo's out to Mr. SudsMuffin, too. He's the one who runs the B&M and makes most of the product. What a guy!

Now, on to what you're really here for, the yummy, scrumptious product!!

Purple Sugar Soap! Seriously, this is gorgeous!!




Hand Dipped Vanilla Scented Incense Cones. Sooo relaxing!!




Do you know someone who is pregnant or just had a baby? This Mini Muffins Baby Care Kit would be the perfect gift!


Now, be honest. Are you not completely in love with SudsMuffin's store? Be sure to click on her banner (NOT made by me!) to visit her Etsy store and do some shopping. Or, if you're in the neighbourhood, drop by and see Mr. SudsMuffin. If you do, be sure to tell him I said "Hi!"

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

14 comments:

Jezabels Jewels said...

off to shop i go!

that soapy cake looks scrumptious...yummy ;)

Pamela Baker said...

You choose a great shop! - I would love to eat everything there - too nice to take into the bath!

animeg said...

I'd like to buy her stuff,

Unknown said...

OMGosh I would buy it and just stare!! How beautiful!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Great feature! I really love her things, and one of these days, I hope to get something from her.

Izabel Designs said...

They do have wonderful products...Wait mothers day is coming?

I have to tell hubby !

Raven said...

SudsMuffin is great...How sweet of you to feature her and her yumminess!

xxx
Raven

Tanya said...

If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, then a woman smelling like chocolate cake would definitely be on the radar. I mean besides the obvious reasons.

Nice feature!

waisze said...

they say that a photo speaks volumes and these scrumptious soaps look delightful, great find.

RittenhouseBags said...

Wow, she does yummy things with soap!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Terrific feature!! Sudsmuffin's products are absolutely gorgeous, really, that bundt cake actually made me hungry! lol Great feature, great shop.
Smiles, Karen

Nicole said...

wow, lots of yummy-looking stuff! :-)

Anonymous said...

You picked a winner! Her shop is fantastic and I've been hinting very strongly for my bunch to shop there for Mother's Day!

CopperSpringsLeather said...

I could eat that soap cake. It looks yummy.

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters