Monday, February 25, 2008

Shhhh......It's a Secret!



Shhhhh.......Don't tell Juju. It's a secret!


I couldn't decide who to feature on my blog today, so I decided to surprise my friend and feature her Vintage store today. She doesn't know, so don't ruin the surprise, ok?


Some of you will already know who it is I'm featuring today. Even if you don't know her personally yet, you will be familiar with her Morning Coffee Hour and 5:00 Newbie Chat Threads in Promotions. Juju is the all patient all suffering soul who puts up with the rest of us while tirelessly answering every single post. And there are a LOT of them! She gives up minimum 2 hours of her day, every single day to gather all of us together to give us a place to chat, have fun, dance on poles in fishnet stockings and promote our shops a bit too.


So, because of her selfless actions every single day of the week, including weekends, I've decided to say thank you by featuring her shop here for all of you to see.


Introducing....JujuToo!!!


Here is what she has to say in her shop announcement


Welcome to my shop. I offer vintage items that aren't found in every basement or brought out from the average closet, but those special, and sometimes rare, things that will evoke memories all while being of great quality. I also offer items that I make myself.


And here are some of the absolutely stunning items she has gathered for us to see




I have to start out the Product Parade with what I think is absolutely the coolest thing in her shop. It's new and I hadn't seen it yet, but I have absolutely fallen in LOVE with this!


A Vintage Rooster. Isn't he a hoot!!!
I love that little fella! He is absolutely gorgeous and would look great in my kitchen. ;)



Summer is coming. It's slow, I know, but it's coming. ;) How about a Retro Pitcher Set? It's not only bright and fun, it's a complete set of 6 glasses and a pitcher!






Now, couldn't you see yourself relaxing on your back deck this summer with a nice, cool, refreshing drink in your hand using this set? It's great!!!



Now this piece, I have to say is the most interesting of all the items in Juju's shop. It's a Rare Vintage Lenox Lighter and Cigarette Holder Set. Honestly, I'm not even sure what to do with this, but I love it just the same. It's so interestingly shaped and in pristine condition. I love this!







So, now that you've had a taste for what Juju has to offer in her shop, don't walk, run over there and get yourself something new (well, old, actually).


And while you're at it, don't forget to check out her other shop, Juju Designs for gorgeous hand painted children's items.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Coooll...she will be so suprised! Love that rooster..and jujuw!!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

What a lovely feature, and for such a nice person! Great Job Queenie!

ButterflyChicBoutique said...

Love her shop! (although it makes me feel vintage LOL)

Angela said...

Great post. I still have to feature a seller on my iloveetsy.com site. Hmmm... who do I choose?

Sherie said...

Im new to Etsy and find Jujuw very promising and true to your word, a kind soul.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gesture; sounds like she deserves some attention that's just for her. I love that rooster!

capitolagirl said...

Great finds and feature article!

TexasTesla said...

I love browsing both her shops - so well done, colorful, and just fine. Nice feature!

SouthPacificBody said...

I love roosters too! Aren't they good luck to have in your kitchen?
Great to feature juju!

Beadsme said...

I love the pitcher set. Very fresh and springyfied (if thats a word)

Little Lovables said...

I love her shop (and the rooster is just too cute)

Renita said...

Awww.. Banner you are sooo sweet! Juju will be so happy :)

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters