Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today's Featured Seller - BrendaVan!


I was contacted by Brenda about a week or so ago asking if I would put together a package for her. She needed a cohesive look for her store, business cards and labels. After working together for about a week, we finally have a winner! Brenda was an absolute joy to work with, very clear in what she was looking for in a design and very patient with me when I didn't get it just right. She has inspired me to add a Custom Shop Makeover service to my store. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9583738

I absolutely love Brenda's shop and I just had to have her as my featured seller today! Here is what Brenda has to say about herself, her shop and her craft;

I live in a suburb of Kansas City, KS/MO with my husband and our two cats - my daughter attends school in Florida. I love to create and because my career in insurance is fairly structured, my creative outlets are really important to me.

I started making jewelry to feed my desire for one of a kind pieces; this uniqueness is very important to me so each item in my shop is one of a kind and I strive to make each of my pieces appealing, affordable, and luxurious by working with freshwater pearls and semi-precious gemstones.

My pieces are available in my Etsy shop at BrendaVan.etsy.com - I'm looking forward to your visit!

Be sure to visit Brenda's shop!

Have a great day everyone





No comments:

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters