Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sometimes You Meet The Nicest People!!





A while ago, I was approached by Tiles to Mosaic to design her a new banner. Well, I have to tell you, this was one of the easiest and most enjoyable banners to do. I absolutely fell in LOVE with the salamanders you can see in the banner. Aren't they just the sweetest things?


In fact I loved them so much, and I had such a great time playing with them, I made her an avatar for free





Today, I went to pick up my mail and guess what I found in my mailbox? My very own salamander magnet! Isn't that just the sweetest thing to do? I'm so happy with my new magnet.


So, I'm featuring one of the nicest people and most gorgeous shops I have run across, Tiles To Mosaic. If you click on her banner above, that will take you to her wonderful shop. Be sure to check out her sold items too. There is some stunning work in there!


Here are two of my favourites in her shop right now:



A gorgeous Treasure Box!







And the cutest Bird Tiles!




As you can see, Tiles To Mosaic has some stunning things to offer you! Take a minute and look around her shop, you will not be disappointed!

Have a great day!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. People are really nice.
The salamander is pretty cute too boot!

Harmony said...

What a great story! And her shop is wonderful!

decadentdiamond said...

What a lovely story, love the bird tiles!!

All Wired Up TOO said...

Lovely shop she has and a lovely sweet giving person!
I heart etsy for it's community!

Secret Jewellz said...

Great story,love the banner and her cute bird tiles.

Regina said...

How nice! Etsy sellers and buyers are the best!! What a great shop.

sarah brittany said...

her stuff is amazing! And that is awesome! I love the story!

The banner you designed is so adorable! Good work!

The Downtown Boutique said...

What a nice thing for her to do. Great job on the banner too!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

ahhh too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a great fun little shop! So sweet and colourful! I love it!

Erika said...

What an awesome banner – love those salamanders.

DragoninKnots said...

Cute salamander!

Patricia Hecker said...

The etsy folks are warm and wonderful!
Nice for you to highlight her generousity!

Pat TattooDreams)

Oh Mandie said...

*Pouty face* I want a salamander magnet!!!!

Those are cool, and beautiful banner, thus why you are the queen :-)

Anonymous said...

That salamander is excellent! And what a sweet surprise! Gotta check out that shop. :)

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters