Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today's Featured Seller - Monnda


Every day I am blessed with meeting wonderful sellers on Etsy who ask for my help. Not every day soI meet someone as wonderful as Monnda. I feel honoured to have her as my featured seller today.
Here is what Monnda has to say.
I just love making jewelry! I make original one of a kind jewelry and a few production pieces. I can't do a lot of production work, because the production work somehow changes into one of a kind jewelry. It is a good thing that I never had to work on an auto assembly line! Gold, silver, bronze, copper, and steel have all been used with precious and semi-precious stones, bone and glass to make unusual pieces of jewelry.I am the founder of Grass Roots Arts Inc, a 501-C3, for the promotion of the Arts. I started the Orange County Open Studio Tour, The Arts Market on Town Commons and am the past president of the North Carolina Society of Goldsmiths.
Please be sure to visit Monnda's store. You will find many gorgeous pieces of art there and have the pleasure of meeting one of the nicest sellers on Etsy.
Have a great day and don't forget to check back tomorrow to see who the featured seller will be! It just may be you......

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I enjoyed the seller spotlight...thanks!

OMB said...

Thanks for sharing.

Andrea Q said...

Thank you for sharing!

I tagged you for a meme over at my blog. I hope you'll take a few minutes to play along. Happy Valentine's Day.

http://quirkybags.blogspot.com

Annie Howes said...

Nice write-up. I'll have to look her up on Etsy.

candypegram said...

I enjoyed it as well!

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters