Saturday, January 12, 2008

VintageMomCreations

You know, there are some who are just truly amazing people. You can't help but love them. And, you guessed it, VintageMomCreations is one of them. Such a sweet, sweet person. Very professional. She comes highly recommeded from me!

Here is her store blurb


~Welcome to Vintagemomcreations~Come on in and relax for awhile. If you were shopping in my "dream" shop on mainstreet, we could have some coffee and chat. But we aren't. We are Online, and I want you to feel comfortable shopping with me. If you have ANY questions or just want to talk to me please click the "contact vintagemomcreations" button on the righthand side of the page and send me a message. It's important to me that you know, I care about my shop, my product and your satisfaction with purchase.

Visit VintageMomCreations at www.Vintagemomcreations.etsy.com

1 comment:

Renita said...

Aren't you the sweetest! Thank you so much :)
And let me say right here right now..
Folks, If you need a GREAT banner from a person with some serious style and wonderful work ethic.. The Banner Queen is your last stop!!

Renita~vintagemomcreations

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters