Friday, January 4, 2008

Mad Art Jewelery


This was one of my favourite (and hardest) banners to make. I love this one and Madelyn was an absolute joy to work with. She has amazing things in her store. Check her out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5411207

Madelyn Smoak has been involved in Art and fine crafts for more than thirty years. Past bodies of work have centered around fiber, paper collage and Artist’s books and have been shown in regional galleries such as Somerhill Gallery, Urban Artifacts and Bodycraft. She has been working with metals since the Summer of 2002.She recently was chosen for a Solo Show by Judy Chicago.

1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

I love Madelyn's work and plan on featuring her on my blog also! She deserves to be noticed as she is an excellent and innovative artist! Carol in England

About Me

I am a 37 year old Stay At Home mom with two wonderful children. I love creating and designing new and interesting graphics for stores, websites and blogs. It gives me an outlet for creativiity that would otherwise simply fester and die inside me. ;)
hit counters hit counters